Dover Corporation Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notecard received 17 May 2011

Go down

Notecard received 17 May 2011 Empty Notecard received 17 May 2011

Post by Otto van Oyen Sun May 22, 2011 4:18 am

Dear L&L Brand Stakeholder,

At some point between the years of 2006 and 2008, you were a shareholder or customer of either of the following companies:

L&L Rentals and Sales
L&L Financial Services (formerly L&L Bank and Trust)
L&L Credit Reporting Agency

It was with great sorrow that I halted operations of the companies in 2008 but it has always been my stance to return to the market and to the stakeholders that made the company what it was then. If you will remember, there was a conversion done in 2008 to convert all three companies to one ticker LLC for L&L Corporation Inc. This document is still in place and available to view at http://bit.ly/kI15Eo and all numbers should be correct.

Going forward, it is my goal to reopen the company and relist on Capital Exchange. The shareholder list will be reformed for compliance with the 18 month availability of avatar rule and shares of those not having signed on in 18 months will be reclaimed. It has been requested of me to delete the treasury shares as well. This will increase the value of your shares and give you more profitability in dividends.

Over the last few months, I have been making moves to bring the business back online. With the advise of the second largest shareholder, Scott Nestler, I have even incorporated the L&L Advertising Network that was started but never completed in 2008. You can view the website, designed specifically for Second Life, at http://www.llcorpinc.com as the SL business differs completely from the RL portion. The differences are explained as well in the Letter from the Chairman.

I have been asked by Capital Exchange management to get your blessing to return the company to open trading. This will give you the ability to either recoup some portion of your losses or stick around for profitability. I have no plans to reopen the land holdings division at the current moment to decrease overhead. In fact, I don't plan on purchasing the parcel that will hold the company until all facets are back online. The Advertising Network is up and running as well as the Reputation Review portal. Valuation Services are still in their infancy, Brokerage Services will be done manually until the code is complete, and the Viral Marketing fee sheet is being developed. Additionally, there are no plans for an SPO. Since I have waited a long while to do this, current expansions will be completely funded personally.

Feel free to IM me and discuss any questions or concerns you may have about the business venture. Business services will not change from what we were operating in 2008 but the lessons learned then will not be the mistakes made now. I plan to keep the company relatively small and focus on the core parts, making them profitable before bringing back land management, if at all. I look forward to your feedback and hope we are able to bring the L&L Brand back to the SL Financial sector.

Sincerely,

Lindsay Dover
CEO and Chairman

Otto van Oyen

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum