Dover Corporation Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Lindsay Druart?

4 posters

Go down

Where is Lindsay Druart? Empty Where is Lindsay Druart?

Post by caspertrebuchet Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 am

She is definitively not managing this forum as the last message is already one month old.

However, it seems as she is still a regular and happy inworld player also she doesn't answer to IM, e-mails or any other inquiries, especially not which are linked to one of her troubling financial projects - out of view out of mind...

Does anybody has more information?

Casper

caspertrebuchet

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Where is Lindsay Druart? Empty Re: Where is Lindsay Druart?

Post by Yuichi Underwood Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:26 am

Yeah i was concerned the same thing as you just posted.

I just send her an e-mail requesting new information regarding to LLC development. but i suspect she is busy preparing financial and stuff like that.
so i do not except her to reply my e-mail.

This is purely my personal speculation so that please do not consider above as a fact. only thing we can do is to wait till her pre-set financing announcement on 1st AUG.Let see what she is gonna announce.(assuming she is gonna announce financial reports as she announced before.)

if anybody has close contact with her or more information, i would also be interested.so please do not hesitate to post here for clueless investor like me.Crying or Very sad

Yuichi

Yuichi Underwood

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabrielle Miles Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 am

I know that Lindsay is doing things with RL job and things like that , I am sure she is not disregarding your emails or IM's although , if you are just IMing her please email her , as sometimes SL eats IMS

Thanks
Gabirelle Miles
L&L CCO

Gabrielle Miles

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuichi Underwood Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 am

Hi Gabruelle,

Thanks for your reply.
Yeah i e-mailed her back then and still waiting her reply.

I understand her RL situation well. but i am concerned a bit as well as other investors do.so far, promised financial reports are not delivered. we cannot know what is happening at L&L now due to lack of information.

but i personally believe that only thing i can do is to patiently wait.
we all invested our money into her faith. so i am sure that she will come back with something good.

Cheers,
Yuichi Underwood

Yuichi Underwood

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay Dover Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:45 pm

I am still here. And I have not abandoned anything. I get over 350 emails daily and I redflag some and forget to get back to them. I am not intentionally ignoring anyone...well most...I have replied to some email and IMs but I have been having viewer problems as Gabby can tell you with my communication with her. I honestly have put little thought into this as RL is dictating a lot of things. Yes, I am logged in SL, but have the time I am afk or in voice convos trying to alleviate the current sting of the company by reducing liabilites. We have been trying to sell a sim for a while and one of our other sims is up for sale privately within the next month.

I have also been working on preparation for SLCC 2008 which...due to the deaths of 2 family members of our key speakers, and the death of 5 of my close friends and family members this month, is very unlikely to happen. I will be in attendance though, just to network for the most part. I have been focusing more on getting the company out of the red than communications.

Summer school is over for me, Hostel has a great staff, Gabby is doing a great job, and my next RP project is very easy to maintain so I will be gathering more and more time. This is the last month of the fiscal year on my job so I am pretty slammed at work so I am not in Gmail or on the forums as much as before but September bottoms everything out. I don't start back to school until probably the end of the month...if then....VERY long story on that including 3 months of fighting my job over my classes at risk of losing my job so yeah....lots on the brain RL. I have been in SL for the most part actually having fun than doing work when I am actually at the computer.

Over the next few weeks, please give me a 3 to 5 day turn around on questions and if I don't email you back right away, it got lost in the rest of the emails I get so feel free to ask for an update. Thanks for your patience.
Lindsay Dover
Lindsay Dover
Admin

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-05-27

http://www.llcorporationinc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down